Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 10575
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
Black

Quote:
Originally posted by WRXtreme78

Schaumburg Honda is crap
I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!!! I've been to Schaumburg Honda 3 times, and all 3 times I left angry and confused.. Nobody there speaks clear english, the salesmen are CREEPY (like norman bates creepy) and they are not cordule at all... I will give them one thing, they let me test drive anything. BACK TO THE REX's - I bought mine from Roto Subaru, they were awesome about the test drive and everything else.. But I was talking to the sales manager and salesmen, and they were telling me about all the teenagers that show up in hopped up Civics wearing pants down to their knees.. These guys come in, drive a WRX (beating on it in the process), leave and never come back... So now, even decent dealers think twice before they let just anyone test drive their cars. And when I test drove the WRX at Roto, they did not bitch about me driving it fast... You must have really been beating on the car for them to have sad something. (I test drove 2 WRX's there with 2 different salesmen). I don't blame the dealers for not letting "certain people" test drive cars.. But if you are cordule in attitude and clean and well-groomed, I think it's a given they should let you test drive whatever they have in stock. If the owner of Schaumburg Subaru doesnt want to let people test drive WRX's, I think we should boycott them altogether!

-Sean
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
opusguru is offline   Reply With Quote