View Single Post
Old 10-22-2001, 05:27 PM   #23
3Sides
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 11410

I wasn't going to post again, but what I read in a post below, just makes me mad. According to "Maciuis"-New WRX owner in Wheeling- (see below), the following is what he experianced yesterday at SoS:

"Well, they let me test drive it before i bought it, and i bought one with no test drive miles. And, no , they didn't run a credit check before i test drove it. They were very nice and cooperative, call them and talk to Tim, the G.M. He's a great guy to deal with."

So SoS IS guilty of "Profiling" their customers.

I came in wearing jeans and a pocket-T, casual, but not sloppy. I was driving a 1999 Camaro SS. I am 36 yrs. old.

I must have triggered a "Red Flag" and was cosidered a test-drive risk. Sorry, but I like to dress casual on the weekends and I'm not going to turn car shopping into a "what should I wear??" event.

Yes, I'm in the purchasing minority, since another 10 customers will gladly pay for the car without a test drive. But as far as customer service goes, people talk allot more about a bad experiance than a good one.........ALLOT more.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
3Sides is offline   Reply With Quote