Old 06-23-2005, 01:39 PM   #1223
T68WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 37007
Vehicle:
05 Titan
92 240sx

Albo- This isn't Dan, I am a customer of Vivid.
Rickyh- They have improved. I don't see how people talk **** about a company they dealt with once 2 years ago. Taco Bell screws up my food all the time by I still go back if you really want an example.
Snitt- That makes no sense at all. Thanks for contributing though.
Webjr- I read through 3 pages of that thread and I didn't see anything but idiots talking crap about Vivid with no examples, then a moderator basically calling them stupid for doing so....
Bofh- That has what to do with anything at all???
Ktm- Who said anything about back ordered? Learn how the vendor/supplier/drop ship system works. It is illegal to charge upon processing an order? Shipping is shipping, placing an order is placing an order. Maybe they charge a little too fast who knows, but that's not "getting screwed".
XT6Wagon- The first real specific example in this thread. But I will say there are 2 ends to a box, and it's not possible for them to cut the tape, throw in a sticker and receipt and re tape without having to look at the product? Do you work at TXS? Did you hear this story through hearsay or bull**** forums, or do you know it to be fact? How was your issue resolved? Did you talk to the owners of Vivid or did you just come on NASIOC and start complaining?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
T68WRX is offline   Reply With Quote