Old 11-02-2001, 02:01 AM   #1
NIN2001
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 11255
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
World Rally Blue

Default 2002 WRX 2nd to 1st Downshift issue

OK... I need everyone here that has a new WRX that is having this tranny issue to e-mail me. I am going to go to my regional Subaru rep this month. I had to wait for a month and a half for her to drive my car because the mechanics assesment of the situation wasn't good enough for Subaru Tech. Crap I tell you, well please send me and e-mail if you are experiencing the same trouble as many of us are send and e-mail to Nick@WRXTuner.com I would like to take as many cases of this problem with me if you can include the last 8 digits of your VIN that would be great as well this way they may actually contact you about the problem if they can't resolve it after 3 tries they have to lemon law the car... or if I get my way...our way... I want the STI 6 speed gear box. You see it would be cheaper for them to replace the tranny with the 6 speed then to give me every penny I paid for the car including interest. Just some food for thought. Send me an e-mail so we can fight this thing together maybe we can get a resolution.

Nick
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
NIN2001 is offline   Reply With Quote