My Tuner, along with ecutek and power enterprise got mine all sorted out. Seems that with ecutek and the PE injectors (don't know about others) that you have to actually put in a smaller number of cc in the injector table than what the injectors state (i.e. PE650 = 600cc or some # other than 650). I don't know all the details, I'm sure that can't be the only thing that was adjusted, but I'm not getting the code anymore.
So again, after talking with ecutek and PE they adjusted some settings and got rid of the code. I drove it around for a couple of weeks and no code. So I went back in for a re-tune to push it just a bit more and now have a max of 271whp and torque of 250.
My current AF are Min 11.1, Max 12.7 and Avg 11.8
This was just last week and on a MD Dyno.
If you need any additional info let me know and I'll get it.