subystyle
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2712
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza 2.5RS
Sedona Red Pearl

Hey everyone...
Whew am I worn out! I need your help...
We have reached an agreement with a reputable company that builds rally parts. The catch is I have to buy the prototype and several units to get the ball rolling. The prototype alone is $400, so I am looking for 5 brave individuals to prepay for their systems so that we can make this happen. The only changes we have made to the final unit are mostly cosmetic, and for cost savings. In actuallity the box will be stronger, more attractive, and not as expensive as it was proving to be in the other form... The only change that you will really see is the top of the plenum box will be riveted and bonded to the main body instead of welded, and the pipe leading to the filter will have a silicone elbow attaching it to the plenum box. The rivets and silicone will both be blue.
Options will be available of course(at additional cost). The rivets and silicone can be had in different colors for an additional $10. The option of carbon fiber components can chosen, pricing will depend on type of carbon material, and amount of carbon fiber desired in system.
I truly am sorry for all the delays, and really do appreciate your patience in these matters. The growing pains of being a small company are really tough, but are worth it to me, so that I can bring you the best components I can... THANK YOU!!!
Gary Williams
Compass Motorsports
"Pointing You in the Direction of Performance..."
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
subystyle is offline   Reply With Quote