Old 09-27-2005, 08:28 PM   #4
012.5RS
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 95051
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
02 WRX Wagon
World Rally Blue

yea i saw his with the electric clutch. I could go for a twin screw or roots i just dont want one with an electric clutch. I'm also looking at doing a turbo. I wanna find the cheapest most efficent route. This kit looks pretty good for the price. $5300(ish) and heres what ya get: Supercharger unit (8psi), mounting bracket, idler pulley, drive belt, NGK Iridium spark plugs, high flow injectors, Simota air filter, ducting to supercharger, stainless tubing from S/C to Intercooler, Haltech E6X engine management (fuel and timing) with 2 Bar MAP sensor, hose clamps, bolts, boost gauge, intercooler (air to air top mount), Bosch bypass valve

It says makes 175KW@crank(which is approx 240hp) This kit alone would get me extremly close to my goal, and thats only with 8psi. Throw a set of cams and my exhaust and leightweight pulley and i should be at atleast 300hp at the crank. This might be worth it, just gotta see what the shipping cost would be. The only thing that makes me worry is that its from australia so im not sure how secure it is. Or how trustworthy their hp ratings are. Leondal have you delt with this company before? This is looking promising the more i look at it, the raptor company seems to be a good company they make kits for subaru, mazda and some others and their holdens as well. it might be worth the money for how complete it is.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by 012.5RS; 09-27-2005 at 08:55 PM.
012.5RS is offline   Reply With Quote