View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 06:54 PM   #19
Adam P
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 49436

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZScoobie
If the Front wheels are spinning check your rear diff temp sensor. If it is faulty which has happend it puts max power that it can to the front thinking the rear diff is overheating. Glad your tune came out good! I know both of those guys and have met them several times. How did Jakes car turn out? I know he had some issues with the Turbo setup and flanges last time I was out in that area.

Cya

Clark
Clark,

I will have to check the sensor for the rear diff. I honestly think it may be the roads that is causing the problems and tire pressure maybe to blame also. Will check those things and if the fronts are still spinning, will look into it more. The tq steer is very weird to deal with considering its an allwheel drive car... Any idea's on how to tell if the sensor is bad? I dont have the light on in the car which I remember from my 04 sti, it came on when at a road track weekend.

As far as Jakes car goes, I am unsure how things went. I know he ran into some blow through maf problems early on, however I left before some replacement parts were able to be installed. Might consider sending him a PM, he seems to be off the board since this past weekend.

and yea, both guys from PDX were great to work with. I almost expected some complaining considering the extreme heat in texas and all of the people who signed up, one day they worked for 14 or so hours in a building that was over 100 degrees.... They were troopers and were very professional. Can imagine working with any other tuners at this point.

Adam
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Adam P is offline   Reply With Quote