View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 02:31 AM   #6
J-Spec Tuning
Vendor Sales Rating: (58)
Member#: 32267
2015 BMW M235

Wayne_Coots - Got word back. My title is incorrect as Swift does not make a version for the GC. - Sorry.

MartinD, gray_rider - When I first was introduced to these springs, my honest opinion was that it was expensive and how different can they really be. We were running Tanabe's at that time and were NOT happy at all. It was so bad that people driving behind me would notice the car "jitter" as we went over medium sized bumps at 30mph. We switched to Eibach's and they had problems at hwy speeds over medium size dips and bumps. The car would experience double or even triple bounces.

Then I took a ride in a WRX that had the Swift springs and I thought they changed out the struts for KYB's or Koni's. Nope. So I gave it a shot on our shop car and these springs amazed me. Some of the claims on JDM stuff are so clearly hype. So I can understand how you feel. If anyone in the SF bay or San Jose area want to take a ride, just let me know in advance and I can meet you guys at the UCKK meet on Tuesday nights. After the ride you guys can let the folks on this board know your opinion.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.