Hey 2phless, I think I finally found the mistake that kept STi owners from logging. If you had your Logger-1 output set to the first option, "Leave both stock O2 and WBO2 readings in normal position" , then the program would check to see what your carmodel was set to. It was looking for either "WRX5" or "STI11c". Well, I screwed up there, because the correct variable value for those who are configured to an STI is "STI11C". So the code was checking what your carmodel was and it didnt match either one because it was looking for the wrong thing in the first place. I have fixed it now and you should see the program "wake up" so to speak. I hope this helps you out!
If you want a temporary work-around, try setting your Logger-1 output to the 2nd or 3rd position for now until i release the new version im working on.
PS - Overboost, Overheating, and RPM audible warnings are in the works. They should be avail. in the next update.