Still waiting. I'll call Brullen again today to see what the
schedule is. By next weekend you mean the 8th? I should
have it for sure by then, if it is the 8th and you want to do
it then, it is fine by me. I hear ya on the suspension thing,
I just bought some Eibach springs becuase they were a
good deal - I am going to wait for spring to put them on.
I'll send you a PM after I get in touch with Brullen.