Thread: Lift ?'s
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:26 PM   #18
Allied Armament
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 87757
1986 GL 4x4 wagon

If you guys want we can do a special offer and make some lifts for your vehicles . What we would do is if I can get three or more people here to commit to buying a lift for the baja, we would build them for $450 a piece!

The price includes shipping. I am sure some people have skepticism about buying a product from a company that they have never done business with before, so I will guide you to the were I have built up a tremendous relationship with the board members. Also to give a little more confirming evidence that I am not blowing sunshine out my A$$ we sold a lift to UCF (university of central florida) for their automated Darpa car. They paid $600. Also we have run an add in the last two editions of subie sport. This would truly be a good deal, because one you would be geting a lift for a heavily discounted price, and we would have another product to offer.

If anyone is interested I will need to know by the 7th of December. That way we can have them built and sent out by the 20th of December.

For more information you can contact me at:

Also we accept all forms of payment.

Thank you,

James Malarkey

Allied Armament
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Allied Armament is offline   Reply With Quote