Scooby Newbie

Member#: 99348
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
If I could only
get you oceanside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foofy's STI
What are good ways to bost my psi with out a bigger turbo. I been told its a bad idea to buy a bov off the bat cuz im not using 20+ psi.
even with a bigger turbo you're not going to run higher PSI automatically. get an exhaust and em for your first mods. but please, do some research. i've been reading these boards for over a year now and i still know next to nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foofy's STI
Is there anything else i should no about my ride
yes. there is an infinite amount of knowledge you should know about your 'ride'. some of this you should have done before buying it.. but i guess we cant help that.

to prevent getting jerks like me commenting in the future, search for your questions first. many topics have been beaten to death over and over and over (like the BOV arguement).

sorry i flew off the handle in my first reply (old user name) but i like subarus as much as i do because most of the owners are really down to earth and knowledgeable. seeing threads like this just makes me sick because i can't help but realize that subarus are the next honda or mustang. i dont even get waves back anymore!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Timmy Burns is offline   Reply With Quote