White 2002 WRX, manual transmission, 81k miles.
It's majority leisure highway miles, so don't let the miles fool ya.
I was dyno tuned by Junior at Turbo Trix and pulled 272 HP at 18 psi!
Here is all that has been done to the car:
- IHI VF30 turbo
- TurboXS Version2 TMIC
- STi injectors
- Walbro 255lhp fuel pump
- Perrin intake
- Perrin uppipe
- BPM twindump downpipe
- BPM midpipe with hi-flow
- Turbox XS proto-type axleback (have stock axleback exhaust)
- TurboXS Type H BOV (have stock BOV)
- UTEC with remote switch (dyno tuned by Junior)
- NGK BKR7E 1 step colder plugs
- Exedy clutch and lightweight flywheel (very recent)
- 17" Rota Subzeros with 215/45/17 Bridgestone RE950 tires 3 months old
- Greddy electronic gauges (boost, EGT, oil pressure) in Defi gauge hood (have stock clock, did NOT butcher ANY wiring...made the gauges with little plugs to plug them into the stock clock harness)
- 5000K Brightstar HIDs (still has Silverstar bulbs in for inspection, we need 15 minutes to put HIDs back in)
- STi replica hoodscoop
- STi replica foglight covers
- clear corner lights (I think this is a must for white car)
- 20% tint on back 3 windows
- gateway laptop for utec
- upgraded speakers
- synthetic fluid in transmission/rear diff (multiple changes)
- Mobil1 at LEAST every 3k miles.
I am the second owner well my wife is we bought the car two years ago with 71k miles. She drive it 5 miles to work each day. The car does not race and if you see it, it has 2 baby seats in the back. It kills me to sell this car, but she wants something bigger. This car is a well put together package, you all know what a white WRX looks like, but man, this one can go!
I am asking $13,000. email me for pics. email@example.com
my cell is 917 544 9371.