punga
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 52843
Vehicle:
2004 WRX
Pretty Slow Man STG2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivwarrior
I used to work in inspection stations here in PA (still have my license, just don't work there anymore). Go to any inspection station, and tell them you got a new windshield and need a new sticker. I'm not sure about emissions (don't have that here in central PA) but for the safety inspection, it shouldn't cost more than $4ish. $2 (plus tax, likely) for the sticker, and $2 for them to write it up. At least that's what all the garages around here charge.

The garages I worked in would just pull someone to do it, you'd only have to wait the amount of time it took to fill out the book, should be in/out in under 15 minutes. Just make sure to take your insurance and registration cards with you, they'll need them to fill out the book.
Go in tell them you had a broken windshield.Give them the old stickers your ins and registration and its $2 a sticker plus tax..In a few mins your on your way legally..IT IS illlegall for someone other then a certified inspection mechanic or state trouper to remove state issued stickers for any reason...But the blow drier will work..just becarefull
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
punga is offline   Reply With Quote