Scooby Guru

Member#: 9794
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
02 2.5LWRX-Retired
335i w/twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxtremeWGN
if its so complete why do you need to source other parts to make the install happen? no need for a reducer w/ my txs.

no one uses the intake anyways i know i didnt, i have a k&n and a perrin big maf for when my new turbo arrives.
Please, all of the people mad that they paid twice this amount already posted in the last thread. And you would need an intake if you didn't already have one.

The coupler cost me $13 off of ebay. The air filter can be found at autozone for $20. Not a bad deal. It's still $750 cheaper than the other decent FMIC's out there. But we already know this.

I would rather have aluminum because it won't hold heat as much not to mention being lighter. But I can take that comprimise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver '02 REX
I ordered mine via fax last Thursday and got it on Saturday! The new kit does not have XS Power painted on the core anymore. Not sure what if anything(like the reducer) is missing as I am not ready to install quite yet.
wth? But you live in the same city. Damn you Can you check to see if yours has the coupler?

Also, does anyone know what size is the BOV port?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
TypeC is offline   Reply With Quote