Old 12-29-2005, 12:39 AM   #11
Peaty
Techno Sapien

Member#: 449
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R Lim
Azurite Blue Pearl

Kevin, I appreciate the offer that's very nice of you I've gotten 4 new Scoobies at my local dealer over the years and so far they have always treated me pretty good. Best part is they have what I consider a very good service department, competent and quite fair and they are 4 blocks away. I went in today to talk turkey and ended up having them get me from another local dealer a B9 limited 7 pass. in the colour I wanted (silver) equipped with the DVD and no NAV like I was looking for. I got it for invoice no questions asked and a good deal on my trade. I didn't really go through any salesman (although they seem to be low pressure there) but talked to the owner. They have some good financing going on now till the third I wanted to take advantage of. I take delivery tomorrow at noon I've asked Kastle to put a B9 Tirbeca forum on Scoobymods because I plan on installing some of the OEM Accessories in the future. I don't see me doing too many performance mods since it's my wife's ride. Those things are limited to my car which is fine w/ me
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Peaty is offline   Reply With Quote