Old 12-08-2001, 03:36 AM   #1
SDaWG
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 9622
Vehicle:
2002 Subaru WRX
Platinum Silver

Default Bumper cracked at 2 MPH

Hello, last night in the parking lot i was backing out and while on the clutch rolling backward and not paying attention i hit another car. There was a minor clearcoat scratch in the hond and minor enough for the lady that owns the car to not be able to find the scratch when i shoed her. SHe just said oh don't worry about it. But the problem is that there is a gash in my bumper and it cracked halfway through and is falling off the car. I was going at the fastest 3 mph, the speddo was still on zero. WEll i did some research and the 02 wrx has standard 5mph bumbers. doesn't that mean that at below 5mph the bumper should acruire no significant damage? well i need to replace my whole bumnper now! Do you think i have a case with SOA and this 5mph bumper deal, because obviously it didn't work. PLease post any questions and comments. I plan on going to the dealer first thing in the moriong but the service dept isn't oipen on weekends, do you think i have to talk to service dept? I am just trying to pay the least amount of money for this. THE other persons car was just a scratch in the clearcoat and my car has a fat gash and it cracked in half and it is falling off the car! All in a parking lot with the speedo on 0... but i was going 2-3 mph.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by SDaWG; 12-08-2001 at 03:48 AM.
SDaWG is offline   Reply With Quote