View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #7
sharcsplean
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 59859
Default Thanks!

Well, if your job works out, come get a new car!

Here is another one from marian stephen [st_marian2005@yahoo.com] -
one I ask for their passport ID number - they no longer want to buy my car. I wonder why?

Marc,
Good day to you an dhow is your family hope they are fine all i want to tell you is that i also want to protect my dignity and as well i have the best trust in you that am buying a good car from you as you stated in you statement that the car is in good condition.
I located in UK and i will want you to know that i still have another goods to clear in usa so i want my shipper to clear everythings at once and I just contacted my client about the cost of the (car)which the amount is ($13000) and it's present condition and he is satisifed with it.
So my client said he will be issuing the cheque of the sum of ($18500) to you,while you deduct the cost of your (car) which is ($,13000) i compesiate you with ($200) and wire the remaining ($5300) to my Personal Assistant through Western Union as soon as the cheque get to you,cleared in your bank he would be the one to make arragements with the shipping company which would be used for shipping arrangements.
The excess funds would be wired to my Personal Assistant who would settle the shippers that would come for pickup.So i would want you to send me your full contact information
Name.........
Full address.............
City...............
State.............
Country..........
Postal code.....
Mobile/office/home phone number...........

I will look forward t o the requested information as soon aspossible so that the payment can be sent out to you so that my client will be able to see What he is paying for.Looking forward to your respond
best regards
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
sharcsplean is offline   Reply With Quote