DoughtCom
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 12565
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
1997 Swapped L Coupe
Steel Blue Mica

Lightbulb Well... damn

I just wanted to tell Youpers how awesome his stereo setup looks, along with the rest of the car

And while I'm at it I should probably give respect to the rest of the people that are devoting their time to the Legacy....

First (Don't know if he'll see this but...) DLC I want to thank you for your time spent on the legacy site I found a while back, while I had my 92 Legacy. Awesome information and good collection of articles

Second.. Youpers very nice job on your new model Legacy, I'm digging the Stereo setup, I'm liking the bandpass box.... did you make it? (thinking about doing the same) And nice selection of wheels for that car.

Third... Monovich thanks for sharing your little shifter mod with us, I'll have to find that sheet of metal someplace. And break out the dremel tool

Fourth.. Jacobhorn.... What can I say... I just wish I had as much money to spend on my car as you.. But I respect your work very much she is coming a long nicely. Probably one of the best looking Legacy's I've ever seen.

Fifth.. Sweetboy... man that car is looking nice, I'm digging your sub setup as well. Nice body kit too.

and finally HIHO... Your car looks to be stock (from what I can see, which isn't bad at all). But damn... that's a cool picture.

Anyway, lets keep our Legacy community growing and keep sharing our info with each other. I'm thinking about putting together a Legacy enthusiast site, with like links here and to all the venders and whatnot, and with pictures of peoples rides. I just want to know what everyone thinks of that idea, it's not at all in compitition with anyone elses site. Just someplace for new people to find out info for Legacy's only, and not have to worry about wether the mod they're reading about will only work with the RS. I don't even know if I'll do it, depends on what you guys think. Oh and I'll probably taking off my intake silencer this weekend and taking pictures of it, if anyone cares. As I will be with all the other mods I've got planned.

Peace out for the nine-nine.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DoughtCom is offline   Reply With Quote