P&L Motorsports Inc.
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 67199
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
07 8.8@171mph STI
97 RS 8.3@165mph

Hey guys,

Ok, let me clear things up here a little bit, looks like we had a case of miscommunication.

I have given you the same advice I give to everyone;

Prrotune will always increase the performance of the vehicle.

COBB AccessPORT comes with maps designed for certain modification to the vehicle, for example STG 2 (up-pipe, turbo back exhaust, all CELs blocked) You can get tuned but you donít have to. If you are planning to do more bolt-ons to the motor than hold off on the tune, accumulate all of the bolt-on parts you want, install them all @ once and tune them all at the same time. It is more cost effective. I know certain people have somewhat of a plan they follow, for instance they will buy certain part this month and maybe something else the next. If you get tune, any part that you didnít have on the car at the time of the tune will throw the tune off and potentially may cause damage to the vehicle.

If you are going to stick with what you have then yes, by all means get tuned. But obviously more modification, the more power you will make.

As for the Cusco lip, Bailey quoted you certain price, but he was mistaken, he has called the distributor and called you back with the correct info. I guess we had the old pricing.

Bailey may sound rude over the phone, but he is a really nice guy, its way he speaks I guess that makes him sound rude- but really we are all about helping you guys out. We go out of our ways to support the Subaru community.

I hope this clears things up a bit, if you have any questions please feel free to call me. I will be more than happy to assist you- even if you didn't buy from me.
That is my job

Rich K.
P&L Motorsports Inc.
-Sales & Marketing Manager-
Tel 847-678-4311
www.PandLMotorsports.com
Rich@pandlmotorsports.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by P&L Motorsports Inc.; 02-17-2006 at 07:05 PM.
P&L Motorsports Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote