Scooby Newbie

Member#: 87446
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2005 STI
3 second start club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTIMATE CC
EM is very important in some cases as it can decide what type of kit you should run and if you really need failsafes and if so what kind.
I agree. One use I can think of is the FIA2 of the Aquamist is 'possibly' not cooperating with the Hydra and since Phil's integrated kit is still in the works, it'd be nice ot see what other fellow Hydra users are currently using for water injection.

If EM is listed then I don't have to bug each of you Although I can find out in other threads and I actually know what EM system most all of the people on the list are using - someone else may not...

(Note I say possibly because I am aware of one person having an issue and have not been able to find evidence of anyone else successfully driving the FIA2 off of an injector signal from the Hydra... nor have I come across info detailed enough for me to feel comfortable diving into controlling the HSV via PWM map... Note to Phil - the demand is here - I have money burning a hole in my pocket that Garret is trying to swindle out of me j/k... kinda)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
entropy138 is offline   Reply With Quote