ElmnTfrliF
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 72708
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
2009 CBR600RR

Default Weird problem

So after running my 100% atmospheric BOV for the past couple months, I decided to throw my stock BPV on, just to feel the difference once again (Boy there sure as hell is...)

Going WOT up to ~6k rpms, I shift and the rpms just hang... and hang... and hang and then finally drop. First I'm thinking WTF? I must not have plugged the vacuum line in enough? I checked it to be fine. I borrowed my friend's WORX BOV/BPV and set it to 100% atmospheric and it shifts fine. I closed it to 100% recirculation and the rpms hang like a mofo.

I then bought a brand new vacuum line from the auto parts store... no dice. I decided to throw the UTEC map selector in 0 to see if going to stock helps anything and BAM problem fixed.

I have searched the forums and the best thing I have seen is adjusting the open loop to closed loop delay. Mine are set to default which is 2 for CL -> OL and 0 for OL -> CL. I played with the settings and nothing helps, moving them up makes it worse... as I would have thought.

The map I am running is a tweaked stage two map for lower boost and safety. I thought this might be the problem, so I reloaded a base stage two map on and received the same problem. I then reloaded the stage 1-3 parameters and nothing still.

I'm in the dark about this issue; can someone please shed some light?

Eric
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ElmnTfrliF is offline   Reply With Quote