Old 04-16-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
RaceComp Engineering
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 54202
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
ASK ABOUT NEW RCE
SWAY BARS FOR STI

Default SO the new 2007 STi Limited is coming,should'nt this car have a more compliant strut?

Ok, so SOA answered some of our wishes( thw wrong ones) and produced a "laid back" version STI. More "M3" like with black Brembo's, Leather, new Euro color, Euro style rear lip spoiler, front V-limited(wow actually), and new more subtle wheels from the Spec-C.

So the last time I drove a M3 I didnt get bounced around like I was a in a blender. I remember a very tight, yet compliant ride quality that was up there with 911's , and other high end sports cars.

So the question is.................should Fuji/SOA have installed a set of Bilstein fixed perch dampers on this car to MATCH the "theme" of the new model?
These are available in Japan now. I know because we are trying our arses off to get them here, but it is very, very difficult. Thats not the point. The point is , there are now 2 available dampers that could go on this car that would actually raise the bar per say and offer a true "Limited" type, M3 beater performance and ride quality to this Japanese super car.

Your thoughts people.

Myles
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RaceComp Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote