Old 04-24-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
gdcpony
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 113278
Vehicle:
2002 Outback
Blue/tan

Default I was told you could help

I was refered to this site for info on a new type of car (to me). I work on allot of cars, but I am ignorant as far as Subarus go. I just copied the thread openning over to see if you could help me out a bit more.

I just gave into the family thing with my third child being born, and traded a heavily modded 2000 Mustang for a 96 Legacy Brighton. I had the Stang on rails in the handling department, so this soft suspension has to go.

I would like to know what parts can cross from the higher end Subarus to my "grannie car" (my wife's words not mine). I would like a stiffer set of sway bars, adj. coilovers (for more height not less), better braking, and some input on rims to make the most of this AWD. I figure to raise it an inch or 2, and put some bigger tires on it. Also where can I get a CAI, UDP, and exhaust for it? Since this model is not one of the "performance" models I find it hard to find the parts for it. If perf parts from other cars work on it that would help me out a ton. I would like to acheive the stance of an Outback if possible.

Also it has no tach, or cruise, hod scoop, or fog lights. Could you give this newbie a list of what I need to put these in? I have a good source of parts cars with these options (I never thought of a tach as an option before).

I appolojize for the length of this post, and thank you for any help you all can give.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
gdcpony is offline   Reply With Quote