View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 12:37 AM   #1
frankytjin
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 113099
Impreza WRX STi WTS 2005 Subaru STi (rally blue)

Leaving May 9, So looking for a fast buyer if deal can't be done by May 9 no worries my friend Tomoki will handle everything but would like to make a deal before May 9. It has 1387km now (had to drive to see a buyer who said he had money but didn't....) Asking 42k and please only e-mail me or phone me if you have the money ready that your offering me. Thanks

Buysell ad:

2005 SUBARU STI brought it in april last year, before i could enjoy it my company transfer me to indonesia and Iíll have to head back soon again so I rather just sell it, it is still covered by warrantee. it has only 1304km and is not being use anymore so it'll stay 1304km. it has recently been in service for check up and oil change. I have not done anything to it, it is completely stock. however, I do have a blitz blow off v. (from my old 2004 subaru sti) I would be willing to throw that into the deal. this car has never been in an accident its vin# is jf1gd70645l518642 if you would like to check it on the net. It has never been raced or been on a track. the only damage on the car is that it has 4 inch curbed scratch on the back rim (only 1 rim) from a friend that made mistake parallel parking. serious buyers only no test drives( want to keep the km low) please only buyers than have the money ready. thanks $43000. obo. Vancouver. Tel: 604-803-1222 E-mail: frankytjin@gmail.com

[IMG][/IMG]
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by frankytjin; 05-05-2006 at 04:09 AM.
frankytjin is offline   Reply With Quote