got the morettes in tonight, with the help of white knight. actually, he did all the real work with electricity and stuff while i stood around and watched.
thanks again, i owe you dinner.
1. remove grille
2. remove 3 bolts/side and pull old headlights straight out (duh)
3. splice in city lights and turn signals. our side markers serve a dual purpose and have 3 wires running to the connector. red and black go to the city lights and white/green and black go to the turn signals. yes, the black goes to both bulbs, but better double-check the colors are right.
4. if you have a my95-97 legacy, plug h4 plug into h4 socket. otherwise, figure out which 3 wires from the 9007 match up to the h4 plug provided by morette.
5. plug in other stuff (headlight to headlight, headlight to ground, and headlight to power)
6. turn on lights and hope white knight wired it all correctly.
the hardest part (for us) was figuring out which wires to use for the city lights and turn signals. it was cake after that. side markers and wiring will go in some other time. i've got some pics of the install, but have to get new batteries for the digicam before uploading.
now does anyone know how to aim these things? i'm pointed at the sky and couldn't find the bolt mentioned in the instructions.