Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 106593
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 impreza 2.5i
Dark Grey

Well my story gets better.

Yesterday, 5/22/06 around 6pm I get a call while at work from Greg about the Greddy Boost gauge I ordered/paid $111.** via paypal on 4/27/06. So he explains the situation as if I haven't been reading this thread. (yes i understand he's out of town, but a business still has to run) Anyway, he confirms NOTHING over the phone and tells me to send everything to him via email (greg@mauromotorsports.com). I do, and have recieved few emails. (but i guess some haven't recieved any so I guess I'm ahead of the game). So while at work I email everything I have about the transactions. Today, 5/23/06 I get a call while working on my car from Anthony, Sr (i'm guessing) to let me know that my gauge is on its way and "how would I like to pay for it?" I explained that I had paid via paypal ON 4/27/06 and I have verified that a couple of times. This time I get a email with a invoice, with my tracking # and item I ordered but with the wrong price ($121**). If that wasn't a kick in the balls enough, they are sending it 2nd day air($20.25) to MASSACHUSETTS, from NEWYORK I'm waiting for this story to end...

CN: Mauromotorsports f**ked up again and this time I'm NOT PAYING FOR IT!!!

edit: I checked to tracking # and its supposed to come tomorrow(5/24/06) will see...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
the_short_bus is offline   Reply With Quote