Scooby921
Thanks Sir Alex!
Member Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 88606
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 GMC Sierra
'13 JCW

Fronts are not bad at all. When you first turn the wheel in the morning, they squeak a little bit. Other than that, I don't hear any clunks or squeaks while driving. My rears (or something in the rear of my car) are clunking. I've been in contact with DSG and PIC, and I'm trying to find the problem. This is something PIC and DSG haven't run into before, so it may just be my car.

At the time my rear seats weren't bolted down and there were some other items bouncing around in the trunk. I've bolted them in and added a little stick-on foam weather stripping to some areas to reduce rubbing and vibrating. The last thing to try is the rear seat belt pivots (upper adjustable ones). With the much stiffer rear suspension, it might be the belts that are bouncing. I'm going to try taping or bungee-strapping them down tomorrow to see if it solves the problem.

There is a good chance my problems are an isolated occurrence. I've been getting great support from DSG and PIC. I'm fairly confident it is just the random stuff I have bouncing around in the back. If it is the coilovers, PIC is already waiting for a response so they know what needs fixing!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby921 is offline   Reply With Quote