View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 12:35 PM   #640
MauroMotorsports
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 22359

Quote:
Originally Posted by rek888v2
well i recieved an email that says they have a tracking number and that my headers were delivered. but my wife who is at the house says they are not there as of yet. something isnt right.
Eugene, according to the tracking I have emailed you it was delivered on the 30th of May to your address. Please look into this and get back to me.

To the others, I apologize for the late response here today, but while I was on away last May my Nasioc membership had expired and our account wasn't able to receive PM's or post up. It looks like 99% of the issues we had before I left for my honeymoon are taken care of as of now. We are back to business as usual and have only a handfull of open orders just waiting to be filled upon delivery of the next shipments coming in. As far as the phones and erratic responses to e-mails go, Greg and I are working hard to make sure everyone is responded to in a timely manner.

Those of you who were waiting for JDM parts and didn't receive them in our last shipment...my apologies as well. This is why we normally take a $100 deposit instead of full payment. There were quite a few items missing from our shipment that didn't make the container on time, but they WILL be on the next one fortunately. If there is anyone else out there that needs help with an order or has questions I urge you to e-mail anthony@mauromotorsports.com or greg@mauromotorsports.com so that one of us can make sure you are taken care of quickly and professionally.

In the meantime I hope that those of you who HAVE had positive experiences as of late will share those experiences here. I have made significant changes to the way we are conducting our business and I hope to see our customers happy again like they always have been in the past.

Thank you again for your support and reviews on this particular forum.

Anthony
www.mauromotorsports.com
anthony@mauromotorsports.com
631-451-3996
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MauroMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote