View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 12:18 PM   #659
MauroMotorsports
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 22359

Kevin,

I understand your frustration and am sorry you are upset...but everything from this order was shipped to you quickly, whether it was from our supplier's warehouse or from our own. You asked if we had it instock...clearly we did since all of the items were shipped/delivered. We were never told about any time constraints and if you had then we could've had everything there overnight. On top of needing it in a hurry you ordere on a Friday and unfortunately did not leave until Monday morning. If we had known Wednesday was the day you needed your clutch/flywheel assembly then you'd have had it in your possession that Wednesday. Basically, there was a communication issue here because as far as we knew you did not need the clutch/flywheel by Wednesday, but all we knew was "next week", which it all arrived on Wednesday anyway.

My guys did their job and everything shipped and delivered to you within 2-3 biz days, but then you returned it all. We gave you the refund shortly after receiving the parts back from you minus a restocking fee of 25%, normally 35%, and standard with EVERY return. I'm sorry you are upset, but it is basic store policy that not just we have but 99% of any online business has. If you had paid for overnight or some sort of expedited shipping and we did not come through then I would say yes you're entitled to your shipping back, but we paid to have the parts shipped to you as requested.

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Anthony
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MauroMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote