holdtight bp
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 35066
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WR Blue

Yes there is a comunication issue. If I ask for you zip code to calculate shipping time then I am assuming that it would ship that day from that location. Why would I ask more than once if the items would ship that day if I did not need them by a certain time. I did not tell you Wednesday because I did not need to. If you had shipped on Friday or even Monday from the zip code you told me then I would have had my parts. Let's make this easy if the parts were not there and not shipping from your zip code then you should have said so. I was told that you had the parts and asked for the zip code to calculate shipping. I calculated on the phone 1 day you went to a chart and said 2 days. Why would I then assume that the parts would be shipped from anywear else but that zip code. You knew then that you did not have the parts at your location and should have atleast said that the parts would ship from somewhere else. You did not deliver the service that you told me I was getting. Shipping from you zip code and shipping on Friday. YOu wanted the money and the sale bottom line.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
holdtight bp is offline   Reply With Quote