View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 10:51 AM   #3
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36080
Chapter/Region: South East

Dude... Kazzer is a dick... He needs to stick to music instead of prancing around in one of our Beautiful SVXi spitting out misguided facts.... Seems that all he did was talk to someone about the car for all of 30 minutes before he got on camera. There is SOooooo much more information (and accurate info at that) that he could have said... Plus the "supprised that it doesn't understeer much" comment was interesting... He must have been on Summer tires... My car understeered like a pig when I had the stockers with the allseasons on it... Plus, that one had 300Z wheels on it... And Yes, Porter is Right... The brakes ARE perfectly fine for the car... I know I was always talking about upgrading my brakes and blah blah blaaa.... In truth, I just love the look and feel of really big brakes... The stock SVX brakes will lock all 4 tires (with the ABS pulled)... That makes them totally fine...

I must say though, it is good seeing an SVX on TV for once (that isn't involved in a car chase)... I am gonna start writing Top Gear soon and see if I can get them to do a feature on an SVX sometime I think that would be AWESOME!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote