View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 10:14 AM   #6
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36080
Chapter/Region: South East

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvs04wrx
porter isnt the svx 3,550 i think its what it says in my owner manual the curb weight,

i rember also the svx had great brakes it out did the 300zx and supra if i rember corectly

i agree green

i wish they showed more of the history of the car, and all the technology features and what went into the car
If you had the LSi then it was alittle closer to 3,600lbs... I have the L AWD and it was right around 3,400lbs... I say "was" because the 5 speed swap took about 100lbs off the front of the car... The weight really is kinda a stupid thing to argue about though... I bet if ya stuck mine on scales we'd see that mine is closer to about 3,600lbs with fuel in it... Those weights that are on the doors don't include fuel, and why would we even care about how much it weighs without fuel and our selves in the car??... Either way, it is a heavy car, there is no getting around that...

Even though it is a fat pig, I still love the car and will defend it until the world ends. It was the first car that I EVER really "drooled" over and wanted. Now that I have one, I am sticking to it like glue ... That is, unless I come into finantial trouble with college, then Porter gets first dibs
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by GreenMarine; 06-26-2006 at 01:12 PM.
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote