View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 01:10 PM   #10
GreenMarine
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36080
Chapter/Region: South East

Quote:
Originally Posted by sTiknight
My bro's is a 1995 LS.The weight on his car was 3580. But after some mods and just talking out things that he didn't need I think it made be at 3575 or something like that. HE tall a lot of weight out cuz of the 17lB rims and some interior parts.Mods for now are Arospeed's RS-gt Rims hyperblack, tires HTRZ2 from Sumitomo, Brake lines for motorsports warehouse,Brake pads& rotors from Racecomcepts.net More to come I think that is what he said. GreenMarineSVx you might know he on Subaru-svx.net His name is Crazypolo95. Well on his car the back of it just wants to kick out. That might just be the car or something. Beside that you really don't feel anything is the car. It is like a smooth drive till you have to gas it. The car stops better with some upgrade brake. I think the pologreen color or a white looks the best in that car
Dude, I can barely understand you...But I have seen your brother on the SVX network everynow and then. I'm not on there much anymore... Seriously though... Slow down alittle when you type, I had to read back through your post 3 times to figure out what you were trying to say
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GreenMarine is offline   Reply With Quote