I've waited 3 months now to hear back about revisions to my PDX maps (I'm getting a weird hesitation/stumbling under 3k RPM's when the car is cold). Sent them my logs twice, still nothing. Phoned them a few times, still waiting. I'm back running the Cobb maps b/c I was sick of the hesitation. The car runs fine with the Cobb maps so until I hear back from PDX, I won't be running their maps.