Well Cobb called me yesterday evening and said they fixed the screen and that the rest of the AP was fine. They are sending it UPS 2 day and it should come Friday. They were really cool and very helpful. I was sorta ticked off because it broke but their excellent customer service has made me a happy customer. Now I really can't wait to get it back since my exhaust was delivered today. I'm contemplating doing the exhaust tonight and reflashing when I get home from work tomorrow since work and back is only an 8 mile round trip all under 50mph. Hmm would this be safe or should I wait? If I don't do it today I'll have to wait until monday which kinda sucks. Anyone know?