Old 07-06-2006, 02:25 AM   #49
evil02wrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 101260
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
04 WRX STi
WRB

I only get crap from a guy who drives a 96 blazer, a guy who drives an 04 cavalier, and a guy who drives a 00 S-10 w/ the extreme body kit. The guy with the blazer is borderline retarded and I let him make fun of me if it lets him sleep better at night. The guy w/ the cavalier thinks manual cars are primitive and stupid, but I think he can't drive stick and just makes fun of people who can and the fact that a cavalier is like sitting in a plastic model. The guy w/ the s-10 thinks his truck is quick just because it has a chevy extreme body kit on it. I look at it this way. There are all driving crap when it comes to scoobies. I don't say that to them because I really don't care what they think of MY car. I let them drive their american crap cars ( I love this country, but our cars really can't hold a candle to most imported ones) and think their the best. I know my car is better and thats all that counts. I don't personally like the sedans as much. I liked the wagon more than the sedan I test drove. I was shopping for a sedan, until I drove a wagon. I like the way a wagon feels. It also comes in handy when you have to carry something big. My brother makes fun of it too, but he is 4 years older than me (28) and he hasn't had his own car since I was in high school and I lived at home. He still lives in my dad's basement and can't keep a job, so I just consider the sources.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by evil02wrx; 07-06-2006 at 02:31 AM.
evil02wrx is offline   Reply With Quote