View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #684
MauroMotorsports
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (14)

Member#: 22359

See now you're making assumptions...we ordered the correct wheel and were sent the incorrect wheel. We were told the 18x8.5's were instock and available so we ordered them for you. Don't you remember the phone conversations we had? We went back and forth for a few days. I told you we had to bring the wheels in first then have them shipped to you...this took extra time as well. The wheels we ordered for you were shipped to us in a shipment of 16, but they are all 18x7.5 one piece instead of the 18x8.5 two-piece we requested. A mistake was made, but it happened and there's nothing I can do about it since my supplier is the only one in the country that brings this wheel in.. Get another supplier? There is no other, so that's out the window. I'm sorry you are dissapointed, but the wheels you requested will be in the country in the next 60 days. I gave you a refund right away for the mistake and there's really not a heck of a lot more I can do about it. I understand your dissapointment and apologize.

Thanks again,

Anthony
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MauroMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote