View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #9
Djreversal
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 95964

that is the story originally posted... i wanna say ... probably mid to end of may area?? i cant remember the exact date i have everything in emails saved... but it was may sometime. it is now july.

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn2nr
story as posted

Ok well here is the story. I purchased my 06 STi a couple weeks ago, got my basics, intake, exhaust and sway bars. Last thing i needed was an Accessport 06... I called around trying to find one no one had any in stock as most of you know they are on back order. So i did searches and found someone selling an 06 accessport on ebay. User had about 15 write ups of previous transactions on ebay and seems to be good to go. He called me up we set everything up, i fowarded him a money order. 650 bux went to him next day'd. He called me when he received the money. Told me he would ship it out that day priority i would have it for last saturday. Saturday came, i wanted to do my install, mail man shows up no package.. so i call him up he says he has no idead he was told it would be there.. monday comes i call him he says he receives the package back cause he put a Global tag or global package so it came back to him and he had to resend it. So he calls me back telling me he is on the way to the USPS and he would over night it express to me.. 2 more days go by, no package.. I called him like 10 times. Never answers my calls, not answering my text messages, will not give me a tracking #. Yesterday i called him a few times he accidently picked up once i heard him talking with people, then he hung up. I called him back a few times he just sent me to voicemail. So now I do a little bit of research. Trying to find out who this guy is.. And much to my surprise i found out quite a bit. Supposofly he some small time lil drug pusher that thinks he is the man. Anyways. Anybody out in the Utah area. And for people who ever see this name and think he is legit.

He is from Cottonwood Heights, his name is Grant Aaron. Feel free to contact me with any information you know about him, or if your interested maybe in helping me resolve this issue.

Mark

parker, seems like he was scammed to me
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Djreversal is offline   Reply With Quote