Old 07-11-2006, 12:44 PM   #685
v8killer2pt5
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (8)

Member#: 62275
Vehicle:
2004 Sti
Blue

Some people have had issues with Mauro but this was my response to redline's post in another forum!

"I understand your feeling but at the same time I have dealt with Mauro a bit and have never had a negative experience.But I recently had some issues and Anthony was terrific about resolving them. I had bought a Ultimate external up pipe setup a few months back at a great price! I made sure to ask if it would work with my planned Dp and was rest assured it was. Fast forward a few months and car is at the shop and guess what the up pipe is no where near close to fitting. I was pretty pissed but emailed Anthony and left a message using restraint. Anthony got back to me and after a few discussions just about the situation I was very happy. Anthony was not at fault Ultimate had sent the wrong setup to him initially and he accepted it was correct on faith. Now we can argue about all sorts of coverups and BS, but in the end he got my new one to the shop very quickly from Ultimate at no cost and told me don't worry about the other setup just keep it. Now a little good fatih goes a long way, I after this experience immmediately bought 2 Perrin Catch cans for a good price just because he went the extra mile.
So before you tear them up just get in contact with him through email and phone and explain your end of things and if anything see where the ball got dropped. Anthony is a member of 2 of our local Suby clubs and everyone is happy with them because things do happen but making them right is what counts."
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
v8killer2pt5 is offline   Reply With Quote