alphakry
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 48239
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 STI
White

Sorry to start this huge outcry of anti-Mauro posts. It was not my intent, only to share what I feel is only fair that everyone should know based on my experiences.

I must say, when I first called and spoke with Anthony, he was nothing but informative, polite and incredibly helpful! I can't take that away from him. He definitely showed incredible dedication and put in great effort to try and get me as many details as possible before and during the ordering process. He even offered a paypal discount i didn't know about when ordering- so I was actually blown away by how great of a transaction it looked to be! In my eyes, Mauro had entered my list of great reputable vendors!

However, I can't say it stayed that way after the order was placed. I share the same issue as many people in this thread - that once the order was placed and payment was sent, the promptness and details of email and phone responses was close to none.
Before the order, i would get 3-4 immediate responses via email from Anthony regarding some product questions I had. Once i had ordered and asked for any updates at all - and sent these requests to not only his direct email but also to the general support emails listed on their site - I did not receive a single response.

I wasn't even informed of the shipping error until 7 days after the product showed up incorrectly. And when a refund was issued, i was informed by Paypal instead of Mauro.

It's these things that strike me as bad business technique. Again, all things considered in the posts above - it was out of MM's hands as far as the shipping error - and I say it again that Anthony was nothing but helpful when placing the order - but the lack of communication and updates from point of order till point of refund actually had me asking "Did i get scammed?" at one point.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
alphakry is offline   Reply With Quote