Old 07-17-2006, 08:49 PM   #257
mweinst
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 40375
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Wagon
WRC Blue

I'm not going to drag this out. I'm tired of beating my poor head against the wall. The kit I am talking about has 5 quarts of oil. That is what I have been talking about the whole time, if you took the time to read my posts. Of course, 4 qts are going to cost less to buy and to ship. We are comparing apples to oranges. However, it was my choice to include all 5 quarts, and that is the way my kit is being sold. If you don't want the 5th quart, buy from Amazon or wherever you can. Maybe Teiva-Boy has a 4 quart kit for you. Oh, and I'm sure that Amazon is including instructions like I am.

I am not profiting from this venture - I did this to try and help people. Its taken me a while to locate the ingredients, get them sent to me, box them up, and get them ready to ship. But please feel free to pad Amazon's pockets - for a higher cost! My calculator still tells me that $50 is less than $55, and I don't ship in 2 separate boxes. And, by the way, the first 2 buyers will receive their orders in less than 3 days total.

It truly amazes me that whenever someone tries to do something nice for the NASIOC community there is always someone to pull their chain. Where were you a month ago when people were begging for this kit? I'm spent.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
mweinst is offline   Reply With Quote