Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2012 turbo rollersk8
EvolvedAK's hood ornament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrik
Maybe Chris and Hope need to share a phone book. *ducks*

July 8-9 Solo event
cute.... hun, cute. you're such the man when you are not in reach of my wrath as i've PROMISED the mods to not forum slap anymore!

no, his ego is much more fragile so i cannot say much since i beat him this last event. though i get to hear how he beats me all the time, blah blah. *roll eyes* you know, because his car is "slower" and the course was "slick" and that he said i would probably beat his time because it was a "fast course" (despite the fact that he's still got the better tires or more power to weight ratio, especially on the low end) which has NEVER prevented him from beating me in the previous 4-5 events even in the RAIN, except this ONE time, usually by .2 - 2 seconds! so as i improve (ya hard to believe i may improve and it NOT be because my car happens to have more power) and get more competitive times, then one should expect that with improvement and the fact the car is more powerful, i might actually start beating OTHER people! my god! *gasp* imagine that!

the goal is to get a little better at each event, learn more about how my car handles for me and what i can or can't do in the car. it's not Superman, even though sometimes i think it is. Understeer has always been a huge issue for me. i want to romp the gas and slam on the brakes WHILE TURNING! no no no! so, i am trying to pay more attention to when i apply the gas and let off the gas as well as when and how much to brake and let off the brake. so far, yelling at myself in the car seems to work the best! and i just remember Linda Duncan reaching over and grabbing the wheel from me and yelling at me to stop over steering the car! LOL or slapping my hands when i didn't steer correctly.... really, she wasn't lying when she said she would!

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AKLGT is offline   Reply With Quote