Member#: 85199
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2012 turbo rollersk8
EvolvedAK's hood ornament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUAD_907
okay what i noticed....

phil...nice and smooth through everything...but i think u could have picked up a few more tenths being by taking the chicago box faster...

jay...u were losing time on the way back after the turn around on the turn just before coming...carrying too much speed and u were plowing around that corner so u lost time when sliding and not sure if that also messed up line for going back through the slolam...
thanks to Noel Dike, she coached me a lot that last course. told me what to aim for and where to enter in. my line in/out of the box both ways was much better, probably where i beat Phil's times (according to her). my last run, i did (as best i could) exactly what she told me, aim for this cone, aim for that one, late apex here, hold the steering wheel there, etc.... with moving the seat back down to a "normal" position (for me), it seemed to really make a difference! i just wish i'd tried that a little earlier, but now i know for next time... too bad it'll be another month before the next event. doubt we'll make it to the PCA event this month.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AKLGT is offline   Reply With Quote