Member#: 90347
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ & Imp 2.5RS
Yamaha FZ8

heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKLGT
i've PROMISED the mods to not forum slap anymore!
alright... then you proceed to anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKLGT
no, his ego is much more fragile so i cannot say much since i beat him this last event. though i get to hear how he beats me all the time, blah blah. *roll eyes* you know, because his car is "slower" and the course was "slick" and that he said i would probably beat his time because it was a "fast course" (despite the fact that he's still got the better tires or more power to weight ratio, especially on the low end) which has NEVER prevented him from beating me in the previous 4-5 events even in the RAIN, except this ONE time, usually by .2 - 2 seconds! so as i improve (ya hard to believe i may improve and it NOT be because my car happens to have more power) and get more competitive times, then one should expect that with improvement and the fact the car is more powerful, i might actually start beating OTHER people! my god! *gasp* imagine that!
I beat my times in your car and always knew that once you knew what you were doing you'd beat my times as well... duh! lol but what ever. I'm a fragile little man who can't take it when others beat him despite the fact he comes in third at every event.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mavrik is offline   Reply With Quote