Scooby Newbie

Member#: 85254
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Impreza WRX
Cobb Stage 2, Rally Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowDro
i will be un marrying it tonight and have the headers off by the end of this weekend. once i get stock headers back on can i run stage 2? would stage 1 be a better decision? i would consider my exhaust turbo back because it is fully catless.

Dude. Catless does not mean Turbo Back. Cobb sells full TBE's that have racing cats in them so catless does NOT equal TBE. Period. You need to read Unibombers Facts on Exhaust at the link below. In fact you need to read each one of those links very carefully before you start modding a car.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787

btw why is going back to stock tuning better? if anything i would think that staying on stage 2 map would make it rich and lessen my chance of hurting my motor.
Are you seeing the benefits of the AP? Are you having problems? Depending on your answer to that one will answer this statement. You clearly do not understand the basics of engines and how they work. You need to go back to stock tuning until you get your headers off and put on a full TBE (refer to the Exhaust FAQ in Unibombers link and read up). Then you need to look at the map notes for your car on the link I sent you earlier and when you have what's acceptable within the off-the-shelp map for the stage 2 for Cobb's AP, then and only then re-flash to the Stage2 93 map.

Any other questions, you need to contact Cobb.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
csewrx is offline   Reply With Quote