Old 07-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #18
WRX11
Scooby Guru

Member#: 26638
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry
BUT... when I was shopping for the 06, Richie was out when I stopped by. The other guy said he could get me a 06 from another dealer but then it turned out he couldn't, so I ended up buying from Dulles. The 2nd sales experience left a bad impression - seemed a little slimey.

CN - mixed bag, with mostly good service from Stohlman
Harry from MB Autox with the red SVX?

Anyway, I bought my second Subaru from Dulles, best arrangement ever made, customer service was great. Dulles attempted to bring a car over from Stohlman but Stolhman was being a jerk about it so Dulles sourced it elsewhere. I didn't work with Richie though. Stohlmans tried to lowball other dealers after knowing other dealers had better offers which is a bad charateristic to me to win a sale.

I think the problem is, some people just don't take their work seriously or knows how to provide a good service to keep their customers coming back. Those establishments should close down from lack of business or tell us there are stupied people who doesn't care if they are treated poorly while paying. Services are especially bad when there are legit customer compliants and they fail to improve.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by WRX11; 07-28-2006 at 01:26 PM.
WRX11 is offline   Reply With Quote