The ice base should still be solid despite today's spring-like temperatures. However, rain this evening could damage the top layer of ice. Dave will be checking ice conditions this afternoon and we'll post and update before 6:00pm if possible. However, if rain falls in the evening we may not be able to make a final go/no-go decision until very late.
If possible, please check back later today and first thing in the morning before heading for Hustisford.
I'll check the conditions later today after 6pm and post if its a Go/NoGo for tomarrow. Please, everyone, check here or on the above link in the morning before you drive up!