View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:09 AM   #117
X4 SRT
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 40636
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS Coupe
Silver

Hatch, here's some advice...be sure you know what you're talking about before you go around talking a bunch of crap. You are making way to many asumptions about peoples builds. You have done nothing but put out made up numbers. You have no concrete evidence for anything you are claiming. You better watch yourself before the N/A gurus come in here and make you look like a fool. I've seen it happen many times.
Quote:
As for my own experiences with this motor. They are my own and I don't feel the need to tell you all about it until you can really tell me how I am SO completely wrong.
I have an RS, I built it to a certain level of modification beyond bolt-ons. I can look at my begining basline and my end point and see the difference that is the key.
You talk a big game. Ever hear the phrase put up or shutup. I'm not doubting you have work done to your RS, but their are two kinds of people in the auto world; those who talk the talk, and those who walk the walk. Either put up all your dyno numbers to prove your point or shut up. If you're not willing to share your build and dyno numbers with us, then I can assume two things; one is that you don't have **** done to your car...two is that the parts on your car are hot, and you don't want people to know you have stolen parts...prove me wrong and post up your mod list, dyno plots, and pics to prove the car is yours. I'm not asking anymore of you than you're asking of everyone else.

Oh, and Pat's car has way more than just a ful exhaust, intake and some tuning...Pat is running cams and if I'm correct he has headwork done, so 168whp with tuniing is not beyond beleif...I would take 35-40whp over stock anyday. That would make for one fun RS. Hell I would take a 230chp RS over any swapped RS anyday of the week.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by X4 SRT; 08-07-2006 at 04:15 AM.
X4 SRT is offline   Reply With Quote